DFI Glass Coating
Diamon-Fusion is an optically clear, protective coating that transforms ordinary glass or silica-based surface into a high-performing, water-repellent surface. By filling in the microscopic peaks and valleys of the surface, Diamon-Fusion creates an ultra-thin, invisible barrier that protects surfaces from stains, corrosion, and other environmental pollutants. And just like a non-stick cooking pan makes cleaning easier and less frequent, so too will Diamon-Fusion reduce cleaning time and the frequency of cleanings.
- Diamon-Fusion is a patented, low-maintenance coating that will accentuate and protect any glass surface.
- UV resistant so the glass won’t break down in sunlight.
- 100% optically clear.
- Chemically inert; adds more surface brilliance.
- DFI coating increases glass performance by creating a smoother water repellant surface for easier cleaning as well as reducing friction coefficient for better scratch resistance.
- 15-year standard warranty on commercial IG glass.
- Lifetime warranty on residential installations.
Concrete Splash Test
Starting this test with a clean and clear glass sample further demonstrates the protection against concrete splatter. You can hear the rocks hitting the glass and adding to the impact.
Application Method: Vapor Deposition Chamber
- Coatings can be applied using state-of-the-art chambers to treat silica-based surfaces including glass, tile, porcelain, granite, and quartz.
- 75 glass panels can be treated at one time on all sides with virtually no labor.